We are very proud of our Business Development Manager population, who have continually demonstrated our Greene King values whilst leading their General Managers, particularly during the past few weeks. They are, and will be, crucial to Greene King’s success, once we are back serving the British public.
As the UK’s leading pub retailer and brewer, you will have seen we have exciting plans for the future. We have new owners and a new CEO who are investing in our people and, as we grow, we will need more exceptional talent to help us continue to pour happiness into people’s lives.
We always love to speak with individuals who have demonstrated success at a Multi-site, Area Manager or Area Operations Manager within hospitality, leisure or retail. Whether you are affected by the situation, or are actively looking and keen to find out about what makes Greene King unique, please drop us your CV
What’s it like to work for Greene King?
As a Business Development Manager with Greene King, you will lead a high number of General Managers and sites across our Pub, Restaurants and Hotel estates. You need to have the confidence to call the shots and lead strategically to maximise the potential from your team and portfolio.
It’s about being able to make decisions quickly and to lead and inspire people. As well as this, you need a really strong competitive and commercial edge, always playing to win in an often high pressure environment!
We care about embracing individuality and each other
You will absolutely be at the forefront of your business. Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed
You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together
Be hungry to develop your career, humble enough to learn from your mistakes, and ready to win and celebrate success with your team.
As a Business Development Manager, in reward for your hard work, you are entitled to:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus and pension contribution plus company car.
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK.
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family.
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry’s leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take.
If you would like to find out more about us and future roles, please apply.