Protecting our current Kitchen Manager and Head Chef population is our top priority, even more so during the temporary closures of our sites.
However, as the UK’s leading pub retailer and brewer, you will have seen we have exciting plans for the future. We have new owners and a new CEO who are investing in our people and, as we grow, we will need more exceptional talent to help us continue to pour happiness into people’s lives.
We always love to speak with strong Kitchen Manager or Head Chef talent across the UK. Whether you are affected by the situation, or are actively looking and keen to find out about what makes Greene King unique, please drop us your CV.
What’s it like to work for Greene King?
The role of a Kitchen Manager at Greene King is at the heart of our pubs. Without the leadership, hard work and attention to detail a Kitchen Manager brings, Greene King pubs just couldn’t deliver the excellent standards our customers deserve.
We have been through some changes, and we believe in giving our Kitchen Managers the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other
You will absolutely be at the core of your business. Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed
You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together
Be hungry to develop your career, humble enough to learn from your mistakes, and ready to win and celebrate success with your team.
As a Kitchen Manager, in reward for your hard work, you are entitled to:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus and pension contribution.
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK.
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family.
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry’s leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take.
If you would like to find out more about us and future roles, please apply.