Salary: £24,000.00 - 26,000.00
About Loch Fyne
At Loch Fyne we've become famous for our sustainably sourced, delicious seafood - much of which still comes direct from the loch and is delivered fresh. Our attention to detail sets us apart from the rest - in all we do, from preparing our food to choosing our people, we are passionate about doing everything to the best possible standard. That passion is demonstrated by our team, who love their restaurant like it's their own.
About this Loch Fyne
This restaurant represents a huge opportunity for an ambitious AM. This Elizabethan building built in 1509 is an iconic part of Winchester situated just off high street.
It's all about you
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to be the ultimate host, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family!
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we will ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to
bring your own winning ways to your new business
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Loch Fyne Winchester
Reference Code req3093