Kitchen Manager - City Walls (FK8 2QA), Belhaven
Belhaven Pubs, home of the cold beer, hot steak pie and warm welcome! …not to mention our famous Belhaven Best!
Where the Heart of the community comes together and where the real foundations are the people. Belhaven Pubs, part of Locals North have over 100 managed pubs throughout Scotland. Our pubs are where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared. Our pubs are all individual and focus on providing the best experience to all of our customers.
Do you have a passion for managing a kitchen? Do you want to be part of presenting our award winning fresh fish and homemade steak pie to our customers? Are you looking for a work life balance where you can receive reward as well as recognition and help manage your team to deliver an ever evolving menu and exceptional food to our customers? What's more you will have our Greene King family there to support you every step of the way.
About the Kitchen Manager Role:
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to deliver high quality food, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back and front of house, working together as one team and being a part of the Belhaven family !
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req3683