Kitchen Manager, George (RG6 7EN), Chef & Brewer
Salary:£30,000.00 - 33,000.00
Loddon Bridge Road, Earley, BERKSHIRE RG6 7EN GBR
Come and join Chef & Brewer a truly British Brand. With the most beautiful and historic pubs within Greene King, the biggest pub company in the kingdom, with high quality dishes at the heart of everything we do.
As the sole navigator of the Kitchen team, who will deliver an ever evolving menu and specials, you will be the main engine of the business, but you will not be alone as the Greene King family are there to support you every step of the way.
About the Kitchen Manager Role
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to deliver high quality food, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back and front of house, working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family !
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
About the Pub
The George pub restaurant at Earley is a traditional olde worlde style pub on the site that used to be a toll house for the toll bridge over the river Loddon. Today it is within the Winnersh Triangle Business Estate next to the cinema on the riverbank overlooked by the terraced patio. Like all Chef and Brewer pubs the George pub serves freshly cooked, great value pub food. Is due for investment in July ,summer location with a great external garden.Walking distance to train station or a 10 minute drive from Reading Town centre
With a fresh new General Manager and internal progression we are recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Manager who has a desire to deliver quality and standards and have knowledge of both stocks and ordering.
More importantly are you an individual with a positive can do attitude who can motivate there team and coach, train and develop them ? if the answer is yes!! APPLY NOW we offer live in with this role to support with transport.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
George ( Earley )
Chef & Brewer
Reference Code req3056