Assistant Manager, Travellers Joy (SS6 9JF)
Salary: £23,175.00 - 28,325.00
Downhall Road, Rayleigh, ESSEX SS6 9JF GBR
Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
We are looking for aspiring leaders who strive to become our future General Managers of this great brand working to develop the team, growth of the business and of course customer satisfaction
If you can deliver a great experience to every guest, every time when they visit one of our pubs or restaurants then saddle up, it is time for a new challenge!
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
'By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.'
About the Pub -
The Travellers Joy is a busy community Hungry Horse venue in a market town within a densely populated residential area, very close to rail links to London. This is a high volume sports led bar with all SKY & BT SPORTS. There is a 150 cover dining area and an outside decking area with additional covers.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to work along side the General Manager who has been in situate for 8 years to take the business to the next level.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req4456