L&D Co-ordinator - Northampton
Firstly who are we?
We are the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and city-centre high streets across England, Wales and Scotland.
So what is it like to work here?
We work behind the scenes to guarantee the smooth operation of our pubs, restaurants, hotels and breweries. With around 44,000 people all across the UK who rely on us for guidance and support. Making sure we deliver this to a business as large and fast-paced as Greene King isn't always easy, but with the right attitude and an unyielding commitment to our customers, anything is possible.
We pull together to get things done and work hard to motivate and support each other to do well as one team. We believe in celebrating successes and recognising others for what we do, ask any one of our employees and they will say they are proud to be part of Greene King.
Working as an Learning & Development Co-ordinator within a busy Learning Team, you'll need a passion for learning and creating engaging resources that have real impact. Your role is to support the team in creating learning materials including workbooks, online learning, videos etc. You'll also be the key point of contact for our Learning Centre and provide some ad hoc admin support
* Designing and producing learning materials both online and documentation
* Providing administrative support for the Learning and Development team
* Managing the learning and development centre
* Working closely with the Learning and Development team
* Share best practice amongst the L&D team to ensure first class service is provided.
* Develop learning materials to a specific brief within agreed timescales
* Tech/software savvy, able to pick up new tools and self learn.
* Complete all areas of facility mgmt regarding the stand alone L&D centre
Skills and Experience
* Have experience of working in a busy environment to tight deadlines and is comfortable working under pressure
* Have excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
* Be able to maintain a strong attention to detail at all times.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and TAP.
* Influencing with Impact - Is passionate about the customer but can persuade and push back when necessary.
* Communication - Is able to communicate both verbally and written in a professional yet creative style.
* Commercial Acumen - Applies well developed reasoning and commercial awareness when making decisions. Always considers a faster, better, lower cost solution.
* Is highly resilient and works with pace, focus and optimism, to overcome obstacles and deliver against tight timescales. Can deliver to a level of expectation using own initiative, without specific instruction.
* Integrated Working - Collaborates effectively across internal departments and outside the business to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
* A great team player who is enthusiastic and self motivated
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
- Onsite parking
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req4078