Salary: £23,000.00 - 27,500.00
About the Pub
We are London's oldest LGBT venue dating back over 70 years, with an array of events on during the week including karaoke, open mic and cabaret. We are looking to expand our entertainment offering and using our venue to it's full potential, we truly are a chameleon venue from tea and pizzas during the day to lively club nights into the early hours.
City Of Quebec (W1H 7AF), 12 Old Quebec Street, Marylebone, GREATER LONDON W1H 7AF GBR
Local Pubs, where the Heart of the community come together. Where the real foundations are the people!
Our pubs are anything you want them to be - the places where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared.
As an aspiring leader, you will become our Assistant Manager in this great brand working with your General Manager to develop the team, growth of the business and of course Customer satisfaction.
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
About the Assistant Manager Role
Customer - A passion to deliver high service, leaving the customers with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to develop relationships with our customers, teams, and thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
Respect - You will set an example and standards in a respectful working environment. To drive results, a great working environment for team and great journey for your customers.
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, and driving the team to great results.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
City Of Quebec
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req4079