We have some of the best pubs in and around London and with that comes the best locations and spaces to hold events throughout the year. From darts clubs, shuffle boarding, boat race festivals, corporate meetings right through to weddings; we can accommodate it within our 63 (and growing) pub estate. If you are sales focused, have experience working in Sales & Events and are full of energy and enthusiasm this might just be your perfect role.
- Developing strategic sales action plans that are specifically designed to maximise pre-booked sales of venues and reach targets
- Proactively seek additional business from existing or new clients and ensure that there is a strong pipeline throughout the year
- Seek and manage relationships with trade related organisations.
- Create and execute a sales and events business plan for venues - detailing clear targets and objectives.
- Plan and manage a large number of events going on across multiple sites.
- Maintain strong and supportive relationships with General Managers and Ops team.
- Stay informed on competitor activity, ensuring we are industry leading with unique and innovative ways of capitalising on sales and events.
- Attend industry networking events where relevant.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Sales & Events
- An existing contact database preferred
- Hard working and results driven
- Strong communicator, a people person
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
- We work in the hospitality business, so an outgoing and dynamic personality is a must - we know how to have fun
Working for us:
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all MPCo. & Greene King sites
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take.
Reference Code req5040