Marketing Manager - Premium & Urban Pubs
Base Location: London
With your creative flair you will drive the planning, organising and delivery of integrated sales and marketing plans that support operations to maximise profit and grow market share in the sector. Based in London, you will be a curious, collaborative and intuitive marketeer. You'll be expected to scope, design, deliver and evaluate a medium-term plan with the goal of creating and delivering compelling pubs and ensuring projects are fully evaluated.
- The ongoing development of Premium & Urban pubs to deliver a best in market trading performance and a competitive offer that delivers growth expectation.
- To propose, scope, design, deliver and evaluate menu development, key events, trials, tactical promotion activities and all communication plans from the annual marketing plan.
- To evaluate and analyse all projects / promotions. Deliver key learning's and recommendations by using performance, category and analysis reporting.
- Effective use of trials and activity benefit to inform future.
- Identifying opportunities for and driving the development of new (high energy, trend setting) concepts.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing launch plans and onward marketing activity plans for new sites
- Understand the customer, their behaviour and key market trends, using the insight to influence the marketing strategy.
- Thorough understanding of competitor context and wider marketplace.
- Develop compelling and relevant communication strategies in conjunction with agencies to deliver a compelling offer that delivers growth and profit targets.
The marketing manager will be responsible for the day to day management of a marketing executive. The marketing manager will be required to inspire and develop the executive, whilst ensuring all tasks and projects are carried out to a high standard.
- Strong marketing knowledge and experience ideally gained within a B2C environment.
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry and a love for pubs is essential.
- Based in London with a willingness to travel when required is essential.
- Natural adopter of the Greene King values, illustrating personality traits such as a willingness to learn and celebrate, showing we care, taking ownership and embracing the freedom to succeed.
- People first mentality - Working with the wider marketing team to inspire, influence and engage stakeholders in marketing activity.
- Data rational with an excellent understanding of financial reporting and sales information and measuring the ROI for campaigns and initiatives.
- Commercial Acumen - Ability to identify and raise issues that may have an adverse effect on the company. Logical approach to solving problems.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the wider business issues when making decisions.
- Integrated Working - Collaborates effectively across and outside the business with stakeholders to achieve swift and coordinated delivery of results.
- Communication skills - Communicates and presents clearly and with confidence to gain commitment and support.
- Planning & Monitoring - Creates accurate plans and monitors these highlighting any areas of concern. Prioritises work in a clear and methodical manner.
- Flexibility - shows resilience and calmness and can deal with a range of accountabilities at any one time.
- Customer Centric - acts as a real guest champion focusing on putting the guest at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate, proactive and an energetic approach to responsibilities.
- On the job experience in existing or comparable role
- A minimum of two years in a marketing role
- Experience in Hospitality
- CIM certificate or Diploma/ Marketing Degree highly desirable but not essential.
- Developed marketing plans for short, medium and long term
- Ability to work with external stakeholders, design agencies and suppliers
- Campaign Management
- Copy writing and Presentation Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurial Self Starter
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5247