Metropolitan Pub Company is looking to connect with General Managers who are interested in joining a food led Pub in London.
If you have strong experience as a General Manager and are looking to join a innovative and fast paced business, apply today!
As a General manager, you call the shots and make sure everything's spot-on. What weekly events are you running? You decide. What will you do for Valentine's? Again, it's up to the General Manager. Who's working for you and what are they going to do next? Over to you once more.
So if you've got the get-up-and-go to run your own business, you're full of ideas and you're great with customers, then this could be your big chance. You'll take charge, and we'll be on hand to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Is this you?
- Pubs are your thing. You've worked as a General Manager for at least a year in a similar pub/bar restaurant.
- You stay one step ahead, setting clear goals for you, your pub and your team. You're a planner and you meet your deadlines, every time.
- You're full of ideas and know how to make them happen (and have proof that they worked in the past).
- You're a friendly face who loves talking to customers and getting to know people.
- You have high standards when it comes to customer service.
- You get on well with clients and suppliers.
- You inspire people and know how to get a team working well together.
- You've got the basics covered: stock management, the quality of beer behind the bar, the systems that keep everything ticking.
Who are we, anyway?
We're Metropolitan Pub Company (or MPCo. for short). We're part of Greene King, but they leave us to it. We're a collection of over 60 premium pubs in and around London: neighbourhood locals, city pubs and foodie ones. We are good people. We are positive, with infectious enthusiasm. We go above and beyond every time. We live and breathe culture and community. We set our standards high and deliver higher. We know how to have a good time: We are Metrologic!
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req5231