Salary: 26,000.00 - 30,800.00
Brand: Farmhouse Inns
Location: Larch Wood Farm
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Manager at Larch Wood Farm
As with all Farmhouse Inns, it is a food-led operation offering a hearty breakfast, signature carvery and homemade cakes.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Manager at Larchwood Farm in Kidderminster (New Build site Opened in March 2019 ) Located 20 minutes from Merry Hill Shopping Centre and nearby housing estate. As with all Farmhouse Inns, it is a food-led operation offering a hearty breakfast, signature carvery and homemade cakes. It is a great place to take the whole family, this Farmhouse Inn is friendly, welcoming and warm. You'll be spoilt for choice when you look at the menus. Take your pick from hearty breakfasts, pub classics or a traditional carvery. Make sure you try our delicious homemade cakes too, all freshly baked in our restaurant. We also have our wide selection of ice creams for you to enjoy.
This is fantastic opportunity to join our fabulous team as Kitchen Manager and help to further grow sales in a brilliant Farmhouse Inn established Carvery Business.
We call it, "You are the WOW". You'll call it, "doing what you do best". The purpose of your role will be to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they look forward to returning to. You will also have a clear understanding of current food safety standards.
With a genuine passion for great food and customer service and an array of leadership skills, you'll have management experience in a fast-paced, high volume kitchen managing large teams. We're looking for someone who thrives on responsibility, naturally does a little bit more and has that unflappable enthusiasm that will inspire the team and deliver outstanding success. This would be a great step for you if you are comfortable in sites in excess of £25,000 turnover a week.
About the Benefits:
We want our customers to view their time in our pubs as 'time well spent'. We want you to think the same. In return for your hard work and dedication we will offer;
* An excellent salary and achievable bonus
* External qualification training available
* Custom built, high quality, spacious kitchens
* Support from Area Kitchen Champion
* A thorough induction giving you the tools and knowledge to make your time with Farmhouse Inns a success
* Excellent staff discount (33% across all Greene King managed pubs)
* Pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
Closing dates can be subject to change in line with business requirements so don't delay in applying for this excellent opportunity.
Larch Wood Farm
Reference Code req4115