Kitchen Manager, Gloster (GU14 7DL)
Salary: £25,000.00 - 30,000.00
O'Gorman Avenue, Farnborough, HAMPSHIRE GU14 7DL GBR
Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
As the sole navigator of the Kitchen team and an inspirational leader, you will be the main backbone of the business delivering great dishes and customer satisfaction
If you can deliver a great experience to every guest, every time when they visit one of our pubs or restaurants then saddle up, it is time for a new challenge!
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
'By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.'
About the Pub
The Gloster is a recently developed Hungry Horse venue that is great for sports & families. This pub is located on a business park and is a busy site all year round. The team is engaged and strive to be the best whilst maintaining their 5* EHO.
We are now looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to join the team.
Live In available - 1 bedroom flat with a living room and kitchen combined. Separate bathroom with shower.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req3870