Assistant Manager - Beehive Inn (EH1 2JU), Belhaven
Belhaven Pubs, home of the cold beer, hot steak pie and warm welcome! …not to mention our famous Belhaven Best!
Where the Heart of the community comes together and where the real foundations are the people. Belhaven Pubs, part of Locals North have over 100 managed pubs throughout Scotland. Our pubs are where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared. Our pubs are all individual and focus on providing the best experience to all of our customers.
Are you the best of the best? Do you want to be the face of your friendly local, who puts the customer and team at the front of everything you do? As Assistant Manager you will be working with your General Manager you will assist the leadership of the team, growth of the business and of course Customer satisfaction.
About the Assistant Manager Role
Customer - A passion to deliver high service, leaving the customers with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to develop relationships with our customers, teams, and thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
Respect - You will set an example and standards in a respectful working environment. To drive results, a great working environment for team and great journey for your customers.
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, and driving the team to great results.
About the Pub
Boasting a history going back some 400 years, This stunning pub sits in the shadow of the craggy backdrop of Edinburgh Castle With a drinks license thought to have existed since it was a 16th Century coaching inn, the present building replaced The Beehive Hotel in the 1860's.
Upstairs a further two floors provide additional space which lends itself to a multitude of function uses including a venue for performers during the Edinburgh Festival. There is also a large beer garden and bar located at the back of the building as well as additional pavement seating at the front. Our drinks include a great range of real ales, and an extensive range of Spirits including premium gins & whiskies.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req2850