Kitchen Manager, New Clock Inn (SO50 8AA)
Salary: £23,500.00 - 27,500.00
Fair Oak Road, Eastleigh, HAMPSHIRE SO50 8AA GBR
Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
As the sole navigator of the Kitchen team and an inspirational leader, you will be the main backbone of the business delivering great dishes and customer satisfaction
If you can deliver a great experience to every guest, every time when they visit one of our pubs or restaurants then saddle up, it is time for a new challenge!
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
'By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.'
About the Pub
New Clock Inn, Hungry Horse have a great opportunity to become a Kitchen Manager within an established team. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic people who will lead from the front in their kitchen, inspiring their team to achieve great things.
Responsibilities will include cooking a branded menu to spec. You will also have the responsibility of ensuring all health and safety and food hygiene standards are adhered to. Team training and development should also be high on your priorities in ensuring a sustainable and strengthened team.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req4485