Marketing & Events Executive, Cocked Hat (CV3 2AY) - Pub & Grill
Salary: £22,000.00 - 24,000.00 + bonus
Address: Rugby Road, Binley Woods, WEST MIDLANDS CV3 2AY GBR
We are looking for a Meeting and Events Coordinator to join our fantastic Greene King team. You will proactively drive meeting, events and room revenue
Networking to develop key relationships within the local marketplace will be top of your agenda, as well ensuring that all our guests have an amazing experience from start to end. You will build your hotels reputation as a venue of choice for corporate bedrooms, meetings and events. You will work towards achieving sales targets, driving new business and developing relationships with key customers.
* Ideally we are looking for someone from a hospitality sales background.
* Proven experience in meeting and event management i.e. Weddings/ corporate meetings will be a distinct advantage.
* We're looking for someone who will live and breathe our Winning Ways, Customer, Team, Respect, Results
* Computer literate and experience in using reservations and revenue management systems
* Excellent Communication skills at all levels
* Commercial acumen
* Problem solving
* Excellent telephone manner
* Due to the nature of the role, there will be an expectation to work some Saturdays, we are looking for a flexible approach and someone who can manage their own time accordingly.
What's it like to work for Greene King?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our Assistant Managers the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - You will absolutely be at the forefront of your business. Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn from your mistakes, but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team.
As an Assistant Manager, in reward for your hard work, we will commit to:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus and pension contribution
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family. An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req5903