Hatherley (GL51 6HT), 293 Hatherley Road, Cheltenham, GLOUCESTERSHIRE GL51 6HT GBR
Salary:£21,741.00 - 26,400.00
About this local pub
The Hatherley is a great community pub operating the mainstream menu, part of local pubs south. My fabulous GM, Monika, has steadily grown the business over the 3 years and we are now recruiting for a kitchen manager to lead the team to deliver over £6K a week in food sales from a small kitchen.
The pub is particularly busy in the early evenings and at the weekend and the main driver is casual dining. It does occaisional live music and other community events.
It may also benefit from a refurbishment this year, including improving the garden area.
The pub is consistently 5* EHO and has great control over food quality - scoring well on our mystery shopper programme as well as Trip advisor. The right candidate will be passionate about adherence to recipe spec, ticket times, food safety and food GP.
Local Pubs, where the Heart of the Community comes together and where the real foundations are the people!
Our pubs are anything you want them to be - the places where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared. Our pubs are high-energy, upbeat and focused on providing quality food, local ales and fine wine
Are you a true leader in the kitchen who can inspire a team? Are you looking for a work life balance where you can receive reward as well as recognition? Can you manage your team to deliver an ever evolving menu and exceptional food to our customers?
Greene King family will be there to support you every step of the way.
About the Kitchen Manager Role:
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to deliver high quality food, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back and front of house, working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family !
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req4376