Assistant Manager - The Gosling Bridge, Flaming Grill
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,750.00 - 25,000.00
Gosling Bridge Inn (CA3 0AT), Kingstown Road, Carlisle, CUMBRIA CA3 0AT GBR
Flaming Grill is all about the challenge, the spirit, the passion and the dream. If you too live for the victory, love a challenge and want to take your first step within our management team, then as a part of our Greene King family we will support you every step of the way
Greene King are the UK's Largest Pub Company and with 10 exciting and forward thinking brands, from Premium Pub Dining to your Local Community Pubs, come and join one our most famous brands and be a part of our ever growing journey to be the best we can be in hospitality.
About the Pub
- A large traditional pub restaurant, with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is situated on the north side of the river Eden in the city of Carlisle. Close to the famous Gretna Green home of "runaway marriages". Also a short drive away from the Lake District.
- Situated next to a Premier Inn and caters for a full range of people.
- Offering BT sports for all major sporting events, and also has free Wi-Fi.
- 60 % food led
About the Assistant Manager Role
Customer - Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
Team - Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals.
Results - Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your General Manager.
Respect - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, and driving the team to great results. You will lead your business to great successes.
We Value You
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Work Life Balance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req644