Take Home Administrator
Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
We are looking for a Take Home Administrator to be responsible for the processing of orders for the Off-Trade / Supermarket customers within Brewing and Brands. This activity includes processing the orders, checking stock levels and communicating back on any availability issues. In addition the role manages the process for logging and handling consumer complaints.
- Process orders for all Off-Trade customers that come into the business via EDI, email or telephone.
- Partner with production planning and stock operations in order to obtain the latest stock position.
- Log and respond to all customer / consumer complaints, maintain accurate records within the complaints database and produce management reports for key stakeholders.
- Manage stock levels in customers primary consolidation centre's (PCC's) sufficient to meet forecasted demand.
- Liaise with Primary Distribution and depot support teams on customer specific delivery times, special requirements or restrictions.
- Look to provide the most cost effective route to market based on the position of stock in the network.
- Assist Take Home account managers with any customer communications, new set up forms, product forms, etc.
- Proven Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- Proven experience of working with internal/external stakeholders
- Good understanding of Office 365
- Customer focused
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiate and as part of a team
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to seek continuous improvement in both process and ways of working
The close date for applications is the 12th October.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and evelopment at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7044