Process Improvement Manager - Finance
Our Process Improvement Manager will manage a portfolio of change projects to deliver enhanced business processes, new / upgraded systems and ways of working. Promoting measurement of the performance of the function through customer satisfaction surveys. Providing day to day support to the Process Improvement Senior Manager and Shared Services Director with ad-hoc analysis tasks.
- Working across teams within the FSS to identify potential improvements in systems / processes and then deliver these changes in partnership with IT and/or internal/external stakeholders
- Creating business cases with relevant FSS managers where system changes are proposed for sign off by the Finance Leadership Team
- Liaising with the Central Operations team to discuss FSS service levels and opportunities in ways of working
- Preparing testing and implementation plans for new systems and processes
- Preparing communication plans for larger project roll outs.
- Developing training material and providing training / support during roll out of new initiatives
- Troubleshooting day to day problems with systems / processes to support other managers in the FSS.
- Attending regular review meetings with key stakeholders in the business and colleagues in the FSS then driving progress against agreed actions
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organisation
- Strong planning and organisational skillset with meticulous attention to detail
- An excellent approach to customer service with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting priorities
- Highly flexible and adaptable to business change
- Taking ownership of problems through to resolution
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and implementing process improvements, saving significant time and cost
- Advanced user of Excel and Cognos BI tools
- Strong working knowledge of at least one major ERP or integrated accounting package.
- Knowledge of Aurora would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of testing and implementing new software
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5375