Bury St Edmunds
At Greene King, we live our Winning Ways; we want to hire people who share these values and will role model Winning Ways to their teams, developing those around them into our future leaders.
Come and help us to become "The Best Pub Company in Great Britain".
To be part of a team responding to 1,500 queries per week, via phone, email and in house case management software, offering a first class customer service.
- Answer phone calls within agree timescales and provide answers to basic queries
- Respond to emails within two working days and provide answers to basic queries
- Fill in forms and provide information from third parties inc. government agencies within agreed timescales
- To assist with any ad-hoc project work as required
- To complete basic payroll processing as required
- Good interpersonal skills and delivery of customer service with proven experience of dealing with a wide variety of customers on the telephone.
- The ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Proven team player with high levels of integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Organised, methodical, self-motivated and committed to providing quality service
- Ability to react positively to sudden and unexpected changes in demand; a "can-do" attitude
- 1 year high-volume, front facing customer service experience, either face to face or via telephone
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good numeric and literacy skills. GCSE Maths and English (A*-B) are essential, further education is desirable
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6074