IT Senior Test Analyst
Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
The Senior Test Analyst is responsible for ensuring product quality and testing across Greene King IT Applications. Typically working within the IT test team but required to take sole responsibility for all aspects of testing, the test analyst will be required to work with Development teams, Third Party suppliers, Project Managers, Business Analyst and Business Stakeholders to ensure all criteria of testing are fulfilled.
- Work with IT teams and Project Managers to gain the necessary information on projects to feed into test plans and strategy.
- Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, development and support teams to ensure that the appropriate level and type of testing is built into projects and application changes
- Work with end users to establish acceptance criteria for measuring quality
- Work with IT test team and IT teams to ensure that testing environments are properly maintained and managed.
- At least 5 years experience of testing and quality assurance within a structured project environment, ideally in the retail or hospitality industry.
- Experience in ensuring that appropriate levels of testing and quality measures are in place across projects and applications
- Experience in producing and reviewing testing documentation such as test plans, test logs, test scripts and test reporting for projects and applications
- Confident in liaising with third party providers to ensure that appropriate levels of testing are carried out on products that are developed or supported externally
- Strong communication skills when presenting test status updates to senior stakeholders.
- Holds IQSTB or equivalent qualification.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5027