IT Project Manager 12 month FTC
Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
Support our business by delivering technology-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans
- Project delivery
- Identifying and managing project scope, objectives, & critical success factors
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule.
- Leading the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, early in the project life cycle.
- Ongoing management and mitigation risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate and owning them through to resolution
- Experience in a similar role
- Time management
- Cost/budget management
- Full project lifecycle
- Waterfall project delivery
- Agile project delivery
- Communication - clear, simple, unambiguous and well structured, and to have confidence in dealing with all areas and levels within our business
- Issue & conflict resolution - take in information quickly and accurately and work independently to propose solutions to problems
- Effective decision making
- Team building and team management
Qualified in / studying towards relevant qualifications for role or equivalent
- Leadership - provide vision and direction for the project team to enable delivering of the project.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members where required
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6783