IT Application Development & ETL Manager
Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
The Application Development & ETL Manager is responsible for managing the IT Application Development and ETL team to ensure every GK project is successfully delivered.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Development and ETL strategy and execution across all Projects.
- Management and continual enhancement of the GK integration framework.
- Management of the internal Development and ETL team resources.
- Management of ETL, Microsoft CRM and .Net development technologies and deliverables.
- Manage all development infrastructure and environments, ensuring these are kept up to date and included in any new projects undertaken.
- Manage the prioritisation and pipeline planning of all resources to deliver to changing project demands.
- Provision of timely, accurate and credible estimates for all development activity.
- Previous experience of the implementation of an integration framework methodology and solution.
- Experience of managing the Development and ETL function in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of delivering for multiple projects concurrently managing a combination of permanent and third party resources.
- Strong people management skills to deliver a high performing harmonious team.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, IS, Computer Science or similar.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5028