HR Coordinator - 12 month FTC
We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator to work as a key part of the HR Services team, ensuring that all Employee Lifecycle changes are loaded correctly and efficiently.
We are happy to discuss agile working options with the successful candidate, where applicable to the role. There will be the requirement to spend at least 50% of time in the office at Bury St Edmunds.
- To work as a key part of the HR Services team with the aim of continually improving communication with the business and harmonisation of processes
- Responsible for contract/letter generation for employee lifecycle processes, with associated paperwork in line with published SLA's
- Provide accurate information for daily/weekly monitoring of SLA's
- General correspondence and administration including filing
- Answering Telephone queries
- Logging and responding to PQS within agreed SLA
- Understand the employers Right to work requirements in the UK
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- Good level of literacy and numeracy with a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade, A-C including English language and Maths
- Intermediate level of IT literacy with Excel, database administration, Word and preferably PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system (desirable)
- Knowledge of Right to work checks, Data Protection, GDPR & Right to work (desirable)
- Communication - clear, simple, unambiguous and well structured, and to have confidence in dealing with all areas and levels within our business
- Prioritising and managing own workload taking accountability and responsibility for completion
- Ability to react positively to sudden and unexpected changes in demand
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6902