HR Coordinator (Part Time 15 Hours)
This role is working afternoons, 2.15pm to 5.15pm, Monday to Friday.
We are all currently working from home whilst our offices are closed. Once we return to the office we are happy to discuss agile working options with the successful candidate, where applicable to the role.
To work as a key member of the HR Services team, ensuring all benefits provided to employees are accurately recorded in line with policy and processes.
- To work as a key part of the HR Services team with the aim of continually improving communication with the business and harmonisation of processes
- Data entry and maintenance of HR Systems (Greene Room/GKi)
- Detailed knowledge of benefit provision, policy and processes including liaising with 3rd party providers, eg; Company cars, Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance
- Provide accurate information for daily/weekly monitoring of SLA's
- General correspondence and administration
- Assist with salary and bonus review in conjunction with the team
- Answering Telephone queries
- Logging and responding to PQS within agreed SLA
- Ad hoc projects as and when required, e.g. Engagement survey, Customer Feedback, Kingdom
- All HR Services team and wider People Shared Services
- Line Managers, Employees
- HR Business Partners, Business Unit Owners, Reward
- External Benefit providers
- Positivity - Ability to react positively to sudden and unexpected changes in demand
- Ownership of tasks, own development and awareness of goals and requirements
- Communication - clear, simple, unambiguous and well structured verbal and written communication, and to have confidence in dealing with all areas and levels within our business.
- Issue & conflict resolution - take in information quickly and accurately and work within process guidelines to propose solutions to problems.
- Adaptability - adopt appropriate approach to suit different situations and differing audiences.
- Time management
- Intermediate level of IT literacy with Excel, database administration, Word and preferably PowerPoint
- Min 6 to 12 months previous administrative experience required within an HR environment
- Good level of literacy and numeracy with a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade, A-C including English language and Maths
- Preferably CIPD level 3 or studying towards gaining the qualification
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5423