Head of Marketing
FTC - 12 Months
Field based - Up to 50% of time to London, Manchester, Bury St Edmonds, Burton or out in our pub locations across the UK.
Our Premium & Urban division includes a smorgasbord of different pubs, all thriving on innovation and providing new experiences. Our collection of pubs embodies the Great British Pub, the true spirit of a city centre hub and some who are the only place to watch the next big game…
Our teams are bursting with energy, passion and excitement for the iconic pubs they represent, never taking themselves too seriously and revelling in creating experiences like no other. Never accepting the status quo, the Premium & Urban team want to always push boundaries to drive innovation and have new experiences.
At Greene King it's not just pints that we want you to pour, we want people who can share our purpose and Pour Happiness into Lives…
About the role
You will support the Marketing Director to ensure you are translating the brand proposition into our marketing plan, and within the brand parameters. You will be responsible for the evolution of the food, drink, entertainment, pricing and promotional mix, as well as all planned and tactical campaigns, calendar of events and campaigns for each brand in the division, to drive optimal mix of profitable sales.
You'll be passionate about delivering amazing experiences and be up to date with all thing's hospitality. You will be a role model for our values and drive our culture, providing leadership for your team to ensure they can deliver outstanding customer experiences. You will deliver the marketing plan and strategies, to drive awareness, consideration and drive interest and sales, in line with brand propositions. You're great with people, and as a result have great communication and leadership skills.
Deliver the marketing plan and strategies, to drive awareness, consideration and drive interest and sales, in line with brand propositions.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to ensure PUV Strategy implementation.
- You will oversee the Omnichannel campaigns through creative, delivery, commercial & stakeholder engagement.
- Have a clear understanding of market, competitors, consumer trends and insight, the predicted risks and opportunities for your businesses and development of appropriate strategies to protect and optimise business performance.
- Lead and manage team to ensure understanding of key marketing performance metrics, campaign results and subsequent required actions/activities.
- Lead and manage team in creating, executing, and optimising marketing activity across all channels, both planned key campaigns and tactical campaigns as required.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, creative and content teams, and distribution partners; to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing sales.
- Working with CRM/digital teams, evolve and optimise CRM programmes for division, creating increased brand loyalty and frequency amongst guest base.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with the ability to impact across a variety of stakeholders
- Data rational with an excellent understanding of financial reporting and sales information and measuring the ROI for campaigns and initiatives.
- Ability to identify and raise issues that may have an adverse effect on the company. Logical approach to solving problems. Demonstrates an awareness of the wider business issues when making decisions.
- Highly resilient and works with pace, attention to detail, focus and optimism, to overcome obstacles and deliver against the plan.
- Collaborates effectively across and outside the business with stakeholders to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
- Competitive salary with generous bonus and pension contribution
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
Reference Code req7827
So if you're interested in joining Greene King's Premium & Urban pubs, then apply today!