Customer Sales Representative - Bury St Edmunds
The Customer Sales Representative your role is to process orders accurately, maximise products and sell in promotions and offers in order to achieve targets and goals in all trade sectors whilst maintaining a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Call customers as per the outbound schedule to take orders whilst ensuring accuracy
- Take and action incoming calls in a friendly, efficient and timely manner using the appropriate greeting and within the required target times
- Give the highest level of customer care by providing a prompt and polite response to customer requirements
- Maximise on all orders and promotions where relevant to achieve agreed targets
- When not on calls use time effectively by updating files on PC, and general administration tasks and helping other operators with calls if busy
- Ensure details of potential new customers are passed to the Customer Care Team in an accurate and timely manner
- Previous experience in a customer focused, sales or administrative role
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and outlook
- Cooperative and works well with other team members
- Solves problems in alignment with team goals
- Has a positive outlook and is prepared to take action
- Shows resilience and will see things through, optimistic
- Customer centric - voices ideas and builds effective but simple solutions
- Shows energy and motivation to succeed
- Genuinely cares about customers and the outcomes - agile and responsive)
We will be reviewing applications whilst this role is live so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7237