Customer Care Team Leader
Key Responsibilities :
- Review existing processes and systems to improve efficiencies in the way we work
- Consistently work with the business to improve working practices and prevent future complaints
- The day to day running and management of the team
- Develop individuals within the team - coaching and team building
- Develop and implement a Customer Service Strategy across the business to ensure we deliver a high level of proactive customer service.
- Drive a proactive approach to obtain more live information from customers in order to help the business understand our customer service issues.
- Create and develop meaningful reports to communicate the information
- Build and maintain relationships with internal & external customers
Skills / Attributes Required :
- Creative approach to reach workable solutions
- Proven experience in introducing new systems / processes
- Highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Previous experience in a people management role is essential
- Demonstrable ability to persuade and influence
- PC literate
- Customer Focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills & logical approach
- Ability to plan on a strategic level
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5313