Customer Care Representative - Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
The Customer Care Representative role is to record and help resolve Brewing & Brands queries / complaints or communications of any kind from both internal and external customers in order to ensure delivery of the best customer service from all departments within the company.
- Maintaining and developing a high level of Customer Service both internally and externally
- Receiving and recording communications (both phone & email) from internal and external customers
- Managing all reported incidents and deal within the agreed manner and timescales via the Onyx System
- Ensuring calls are answered within the required time
- Building relationships with both internal & external customers
- Talking to customers to find out what we do well and how we can improve our customer service
- Previous experience in a customer focused or administrative role
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and outlook
- Cooperative and works well with other team members
- Solves problems in alignment with team goals
- Has a positive outlook and is prepared to take action
- Shows resilience and will see things through, optimistic
- Customer centric - voices ideas and builds effective but simple solutions
- Shows energy and motivation to succeed
- Genuinely cares about customers and the outcomes - agile and responsive
We will shortlisting applications as we go so please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6405