We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our Financial Shared Services team here at Bury St Edmunds.
Our Credit Controller will deal with incoming calls and emails, releasing orders for delivery, knowledge of direct debit's, daily contact with licensees and field-based personnel, collection of payment to enable orders to be released, allocating cash correctly and in a timely fashion and conducting weekly reviews with the Credit Manager and BDM's.
* Controlling own ledger
* Collection of payments etc in a timely manner
* Releasing orders within scheduled time frames and to deadline
* Dealing with disputed invoices
* Allocation of cash
* Knowledge of direct debit collection and creating repayments
* Knowledge of returned direct debits
* Dealing with email and telephone queries
* Building excellent customers relations with tenants and BDMs
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Able to meet deadlines and performance targets
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* A strong team player
* Experience in a medium/large company preferred (min 2-3 yrs)
* Good excel skills
* Previous experience of system eg Sap etc.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5374