Credit Controller (FTC 12 mths)
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our busy finance shared services team here at Greene King - someone who will develop excellent relationships with internal and external customers and deliver outstanding service.
* Day to day credit control for a designated group of customers across Free-Trade, National, Managed, Take Home, Export and Miscellaneous.
* Dealing with any queries escalated quickly and efficiently
* Ensure that overdue debt is escalated quickly in order to avoid unnecessary risk and potential write offs
* Liaise with the Legal team and ensure the necessary actions take place regarding irrecoverable debt.
* To communicate regularly to stakeholders and Credit Control Manager on all matters relating to credit control.
* Ensuring correct administration of customer accounts.
* Day to day administration support e.g. copy invoices, statements etc.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Must be able to work well under pressure.
* Must be able to communicate effectively by phone, email and in person
* Ability to work in a changing environment
* Essentially a team player, however, self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
* Strong customer service ethos
* Competent user of Excel and familiar with Windows based products
* Outlook experience preferred.
* Experience with ERP system desirable
* Credit control experience desirable
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6808