Commercial Stage Gate Manager
Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
We are recruiting for a Commercial Stage Gate Manager to be responsible for controlling all aspects of the NPD (Stage Gate) process within the Brewing and Brands business. This includes the process for both new product development and existing product development of all new 'own brewed' lines.
- Oversee the adherence and compliance to the stage gate process for all the product development projects within Brewing and Brands.
- Act as the cross project link to identify interdependencies between projects and work streams.
- Ensure that projects have the appropriate risk assessments in place including mitigation plans.
- Partner with project teams, act as a sounding board for the project teams, challenge and question 'what we do'.
- Chair the weekly Stage Gate meetings with Project managers and all key stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation relating to each project, tracking the progress for each.
- Ensure all projects are tracked centrally and produce a weekly KPI report showing their position through each stage of process.
- Facilitate weekly reviews on the progression of each project with all stakeholders to ensure projects are on track and within time frames..
- Undertake a post implementation review of each project at predetermined intervals (3 months, 6 months, 12 months) in order to establish a measure of success and associated learnings.
- On time delivery of all aspects relating to the NPD (Stage Gate) Process.
- Escalate issues that will potentially impact on project timelines.
- Hold project managers and key stakeholders accountable for delivering to timelines in line with submissions.
- Provide Stage Gate analysis to the business, demonstrating the overview/direction of the process.
- Proven Experience in the management of a stage gate process
- Experience in managing cross functional stakeholders
- Experience of managing a similar process, ideally in an FMCG environment
- Excellent time management.
- Process driven.
- Ability to hold people to account for what they have said they would deliver in a fair and transparent way.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of attention to detail and forward thinking.
- A desire to seek continuous improvement in both process and ways of working.
The close date for applications is 12th October
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7049