Greene King is the country's leading pub company and Brewer, first established in 1799. At Greene King it's not just pints that we want you to pour, we want people who can share our purpose and Pour Happiness into Lives. We are on a transformational journey for both customers and colleagues which will make us the pride of British hospitality. With over 40,000 people working across our 1,600 pubs, our breweries and two support centres, a career at Greene King has no limits.
Bury St Edmunds
You will be responsible for providing a professional, efficient and effective cleaning service that enhances the appearance of the facility and supports a healthy office environment for all our staff.
- Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing
- Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection
- Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling company
Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week. Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment
- Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
- Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor
- Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications
- Ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment and products
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active, task orientated with the ability to work independently
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Discounted Health Screening
- Option to purchase discounted Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 33% discount for you on food and drinks across all our managed sites and 15% for your friends and family
- 50% discount for you at Greene King Hotels/Inns and 25% discount for your friends and family
- Access to company perks portal for regular retailer discounts
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Free onsite parking
- An employee health, wellbeing advice and guidance service
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
Corporate Social Responsibility
We also want to be a positive force for good, having a social purpose that threads through every part of our business, whether it be through caring for the planet, caring for our communities through our hugely successful partnership with Macmillan (raising over 10 million pounds!) or caring for our people, creating life opportunities for all through innovative social mobility programmes. We are on an incredible journey and our goal is to be the pride of British hospitality.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Greene King we're setting the bar for Inclusion & Diversity. We are on a journey towards Everyday Inclusion where everyone feels welcome, can thrive and truly belong. With external commitments like the Valuable 500, If Not Now, When? and our Calling Time on Racism manifesto, our community partnerships and the support of our 4 internal Employee Led Inclusion Groups we have a clear plan based on education, awareness and activity that's already making an impact. We value the diversity of our people and are working to increase this, by joining us on this journey you can help us to shape our future inclusive culture.
Reference Code req9435