Cellar Services Coordinator
Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
Are you looking for a hospitality role but fed up of working evenings and every weekend? Do you have cellar experience, including changing barrels and cleaning lines? If so our Cellar Services Team member could be just what you are looking for.
In this role you will work as part of the Cellar Service team and play a crucial role in our customers being served excellent quality beer all over the UK! In this role our team is responsible for supporting the sales teams and customers with the servicing of dispense equipment in pubs, taking calls from pub teams and providing advice (full training provided) and allocating engineers to enable them to serve draught beers, ciders and cask ales at the best possible quality.
This is a full-time permanent position plus overtime, detailed below that sits within our main office in Bury St Edmunds, at the heart of our Brewing business.
- Answering telephone calls efficiently, maximising team call response.
- Offering support and advice to customers in order to achieve over the phone fixes where possible.
- Raising jobs accurately and in a timely manner on the field service support software ensuring the correct SLAs are applied for the issue reported.
- Allocating reactive work to the most appropriate Technician resource in order to support customer SLA's and reduce travel time.
- Action all areas of admin tasks to see repairs/requests through to a speedy resolution.
- Updating field support software records system accurately to maintain account records.
- Working with Regional Service Managers to support Technicians.
- Checking records to ensure customers are trading with Greene King before issuing service repairs.
- Participating in ongoing training to improve product knowledge and dispense equipment knowledge.
- Escalating issues assertively and keeping line manager informed.
- Evening and weekend shifts to be worked on a Rota basis. (Time in Lieu and additional pay available)
- Previous experience in a fast paced office based customer service role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Able to work as part of a team to reach the common goal
- Able to work well under pressure with attention to detail, accuracy and speed
- Proactive and highly organised
- Strong time management and planning skills
- An understanding of the licensed trade is essential
- Planning and allocating engineer workload using a planner and tracker system (desirable but not essential)
This is a full time position with core hours being Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:45 with rota shifts to cover the hours of the department which are 08:30 - 20:00 Monday to Saturday and 09:00 - 15:00 on Sunday. Approx 1 Saturday shift every 5 weeks and 1 Sunday shift every 9 weeks on average (for which either time of in lieu or x1.5 rate of pay is paid dependent on the shift) as well as a week of 12:00 - 20:00 approx every 9 weeks.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req8396