Export Administrator 6 months contract
Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1QT
What is Brewing & Brands?
Brewing & Brands is the operational heart of Greene King operating two breweries, one in the historic home town of Bury St Edmunds (Westgate Brewery) and the other in Dunbar (Belhaven Brewery). In addition to brewing we also have two packaging plants and a national distribution network.
The export administrator works within a team of two Export Administrators providing support for the Export Sales Team.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, be a highly self-motivated individual and be able to provide a high level of customer service. We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate agility in delivering against deadlines as well as dealing and prioritising daily administrative demands to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be someone who is robust, confident in dealing with colleagues internally and externally.
* A passion for customer service excellence.
* A strong team player, supporting colleagues and encouraging and instilling best practice.
* Respectful ways of working is one of our fundamental winning ways and will be expected within teams and across departments.
* A good advocate for embedding working excellence at all times.
* Accurate order processing to ensure our customers get their orders 'right first time'.
* Able to use multiple systems and processes to create all the necessary export documentation and despatch customer orders to the relevant timescales.
* Arrange freight with multiple hauliers using centralised booking systems.
* Respond to customer enquiries/orders/emails as a priority and keep them informed on their order status
* Manage stock within multiple warehouses to ensure stock is sold through to avoid write off.
Skills & Experience -
* High level of IT literacy and knowledge including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience in creating and sending large letter mail merges.
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
* Ability to react positively with sudden and unexpected changes in demand.
* Can work accurately and effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Preferably previous experience in exporting and customs
* Experience using of Aurora would be an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
- Onsite parking
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req2229