Transformation Programme Manager
The Transformation Programme manager will translate and shape the overall strategy to meet business needs.
- To lead business-wide programmes consisting of a number of inter-connecting projects that directly enable the achievement of the group strategy
- To set-up programmes through to delivery of the new capabilities, transition into business as usual and realisation of benefits.
- To successfully deliver the new capabilities and establishing the correct governance for overseeing key programme decisions.
- To identify any changes to be made across the business in conjunction with key stakeholders and define the process, organisational and system changes required to enable business benefits
- Programme Managing
- Advising the business to make well informed decisions
- Clearly defining projects and project deliverables which are clearly aligned to the strategy with an agreed business case
- Work with key stakeholders to plan and design the programme and pro-actively monitor its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Maintain the overall integrity and coherence of the programme. Whilst developing the programme environment to support each individual project within it as well as integrating with wider business requirements and constraints.
- Set a programme governance structure for all projects with defined stage gates and decision makers
- Engage cross-functional teams appropriately and ensure represented within the programme
- Engage all stakeholders in the programme so that business changes land effectively into BAU through appropriate change management strategies
- Define and own the programme's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs to ensure that the programme is delivered in line with agreed budget
- Define operational measures and targets to ensure that programme outputs are capable of delivering the defined benefits. With owners identified to actively report on benefit realisation.
- All programme level risks and issues appropriately identified, managed and escalated
Delivery of new products or services driven through the programme team to meet business requirements and optimise quality, time and budget
- Ensure team members feel they are supported and feel listened too, contributing to the success of our team and have a positive experience being part of Transformation delivery.
- Prioritising continuous improvement and increasing maturity within the Transformation team and broader business.
- To be part of and support Transformation senior leadership team with management responsibilities, continuous improvement, organisational initiatives, employee mentoring and team admin.
Skills & Experience
- Programme/Project Management
- Agile & waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in delivering commercially focused Programme for a fast paced, high growth, complex business
- Able to lead and deliver software solutions as well as people and progress change
- Digital delivery
- Very strong communication and relationship skills
- Ability to understand and establish high level business requirements, and create structured plans over the short and long term
- Commercially astute and able to produce and articulate sound business plans that demonstrate clear business benefits and return on investment for proposed projects
- Strong experience within stakeholder management and possess the ability to influence at all levels
- A proven track record in delivering complex, business programmes in relevant hospitality industries
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrable experience of establishing and managing cross functional programme and project teams
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req4800