Paid Media Manager
Agile Working - 50% Home-based 50% office/ location based.
Are you known for innovative thinking, mastery of media channels, and for making the complex clear? Then this could be the role for you. We're looking for a curious, entrepreneurial Paid Media Manager to help us re-write the rules for comms and advertising in the hospitality sector! It's a new position that will help us build our media foundations and directly drive growth across our diverse range of pubs and hospitality brands. You'll be confident in delivering campaigns that deliver to expectations while testing and building understanding of how media can deliver different types of results.
The key areas where you will make your mark will be:
- Support campaign delivery across nominated GK divisions, partnering with brand teams to develop brilliant thinking in a structure way, from ideation, through briefing, delivery and post-campaign analysis
- Co-ordinate with our agencies to ensure best practice in planning, buying and executing campaigns to results and learning, and act as key point of contact between the brands and the agencies
- Manage a rolling test and learn programme to identify the possibilities and potential of media evolution for the GK group
- Support the Head of Media in driving the acquisition strategy from building brand awareness, growing audiences and maximising measured business impact both in pub and online
- Represent the Media team as Subject Matter Expert on strategic working groups who are planning our future
- Take responsibility of rolling out digital marketing education programme across the GK business, supported by 3rd parties
- Work closely with the social media and SEO teams to plan content to attract new audiences and drive traffic to the website
- Spend time out in trade to observe, learn and understand the brand's target audience and actively stay up to date with the latest trends and news
- Stay abreast of the latest developments, changes and trends in digital marketing
Your career so far should mean that you are/have:
- Significant experience of cross-channel media campaign management, encompassing ATL and digital disciplines, with a strong bias to measurement and data insights
- Fluent at planning and forecasting campaigns at both brand and performance ends of the funnel
- Demonstrable experience operating at local level, stimulating footfall for retail or similar
- A strong communicator that can adapt for audiences of varying degrees of knowledge, with a strong customer orientation
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content and asset production to maximise channel performance
- Successfully demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats - hands on execution, optimisation, tactical planning, managing relationships with platforms etc.
- Experienced in managing end to end user journeys, and testing to improve conversion
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, pixel creation, troubleshooting & configuration etc.
- And most importantly, we will know that you're a great fit for us because you are:
- A true team player with a positive and proactive attitude - this is a new team being set up for success!
- A born planner, strong in organisational and prioritisation skills
- Autonomous and confident making decisions and advising under pressure
- Strong at stakeholder management, able to influence, listen and then stand your ground or change your mind as necessary
- Genuinely keen to work within the pub and restaurant sector
- A self-starter with the desire to constantly learn, grow and be the best you can be
- Willing to adapt to the changes and needs of the business and project context
- Fully supportive of Greene King's values and wants to be part of them
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7011