Burton on Trent
To support our brands with implementation of our tactical marketing plans that support Operations to maximise sales, profit and grow market share in the sector.
The Marketing Executive will be expected to support the delivery of the marketing plan with the goal of delivering a compelling pub offer as specified by the Marketing Manager and Marketing Controller.
- To manage all marketing activity and communication enquiries into the brand from internal and external stakeholders
- Drive effective internal PR, communication and engagement for the brand in line with all key activity and projects
- Ensure effective marketing communication and actions for stakeholders is adhered to and that the cascade of information to all business areas is efficient and covers all key detail that is required
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver effective all-round marketing activity and to support the delivery of tactical projects and promotional activities within efficient timelines, and evaluate key learnings and performance reporting
- Support the Marketing Manager to ensure we monitor Brand performance against key measurable targets for all promotional activity
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand, understanding the Guest, their behaviour and key market trends is paramount and ensuring all marketing communications adhere to Brand guidelines
- Work with internal and external colleagues such as marketing/print agencies and support teams to develop plans in line with Brand objectives. You will need to work with these teams to manage and monitor timings effectively and ensure key deadlines are communicated and that projects and activity are executed to plan as required
- Work alongside the internal Digital team to deliver the brands digital strategy. This will include delivering brand social and email activity, as well as ensuring the brands website performance is in line with expectations
- To support the team to deliver key date campaigns and collateral, supporting the
- Marketing Manager to engage with the Operations team and other key business areas to successfully land all key date activity.
- Understanding of all other Brands as flexibility will be required to support other marketing colleagues from time to time
- Raise purchase orders and manage spend trackers, regularly updating the Marketing
- Manager on activity spend
- Responsible for communicating key actions in a timely manner for all parties at brand and key stakeholder meetings.
- Ideally some experience in a client side Brand Marketing role
- Communication skills / presenting with impact
- Planning / Project Implementation
- High attention to detail and driven to deliver
- Good data interpretation skills
- Commercially aware and able to integrate company agenda into thinking
- Good communicator with ability to engage the business
- Forward thinking with strong planning & process skills
- Brand literate with a strong affinity for the Guest and their motivations
- Analytical ability to identify key issues and opportunities
- Team player - able to work well with internal (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, finance etc.) and external (e.g. agencies, logistics) teams
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7072