Kitchen Manager, Mill House (DE13 0LA)
Salary: £22,500.00 - 27,500.00
Milford Drive, Stretton, STAFFORDSHIRE DE13 0LA GBR
Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
As the sole navigator of the Kitchen team and an inspirational leader, you will be the main backbone of the business delivering great dishes and customer satisfaction
If you can deliver a great experience to every guest, every time when they visit one of our pubs or restaurants then saddle up, it is time for a new challenge!
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
'By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.'
About the Pub
The Mill House is situated in the village of Stretton on the outskirts of Burton on Trent, running alongside the Canal it's the centre of the Local Community with a Wacky Warehouse situated within the Pub and has a great reputation for sports showing all live games on TV - Both inside & outside in the Beer garden which is really popular with Locals. The Pub is within easy commutable distance to all of the Major East Midland Towns and runs the very popular Hungry Horse Menu .
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
Reference Code req3981