Burton on Trent
Firstly who are we?
We are the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and city-centre high streets across England, Wales and Scotland.
So what is it like to work here?
We work behind the scenes to guarantee the smooth operation of our pubs, restaurants, hotels and breweries. With around 44,000 people all across the UK who rely on us for guidance and support. Making sure we deliver this to a business as large and fast-paced as Greene King isn't always easy, but with the right attitude and an unyielding commitment to our customers, anything is possible.
We pull together to get things done and work hard to motivate and support each other to do well as one team. We believe in celebrating successes and recognising others for what we do, ask any one of our employees and they will say they are proud to be part of Greene King.
Reporting to the Insight Manager, this role will be pivotal in delivering the group's customer, brand & market research plan; developing the systems, tools and techniques needed to drive a best- in-class research programme across multiple brands.
The Insight Exec will be an expert analyst, able to articulate strong connections between customers, brands and market trends.You will be a true insight champion with a creative & analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
* Support the Insight Manager to deliver the group research & market intelligence programme
* Co-ordination of Brand research projects in line with the research plan
* Analysis, interpretation & reporting of economic, market & brand trends
* Production & presentation of weekly & periodic insight reporting
* Production, implementation & analysis of tactical brand surveys
* Development & maintenance of an electronic insights library
* Reports directly into Insight Manager, Research and by association Head of Insights
* Close collaboration with Guest Insights team and Pricing team
* Will need, as part of their role, to maintain relationships with each brand team as well as Food/ Drink development teams
* Natural commercial understanding and a quick learner
* Analytically minded with an understanding of statistics & research techniques
* The ability to analyse & interpret complex data and present findings in an understandable and user-friendly manner
* Relationships: the ability to work dealing with multiple internal stakeholders
* Unwavering attention to detail
* Highly personal and engaging
* Extremely curious; loves answering questions, loves asking them too
* Passion for pubs and the wider food and drink sector
* Ability to plan own workload effectively
* Working knowledge of research and survey tools such as SurveyMonkey/ Qualtrics/ QuestionPro
* Strong in Excel & Powerpoint
* Proven experience in a research, Insight or analysis role advantageous, as is any experience in qualitative research
* Ideally degree educated in a relevant field
* Solid understanding of the pub and wider food and drink sector via previous working experience advantageous
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
- Onsite parking
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req4071