Digital Account Manager
As Digital Account/Traffic Manager you be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of the creative and digital workflow. You will sit within the creative team, but work alongside brand, marketing and digital SME's to create outstanding campaigns across Greene King brands.
You will take briefs from stakeholders from all levels across the business and resource the team appropriately. Your outstanding organisational skills will inspire and enable brand, marketing, creative and digital teams to do truly brilliant work.
- Manage the resource schedule to keep the creative/digital studio running effectively
- Openly take resource requests on board, asking the right questions about the brief and requirements
- Work in partnership with departmental and creative team heads as necessary to help plan and prioritise everything optimally
- Constantly review and evolve briefing processes and workflows to ensure continuous improvement
- Lead weekly workflow review meetings with senior teams to ensure all briefs are allocated to the right people and for the appropriate time frames
- To work closely with brand teams to understand their requirements and lead plans to drive activity through digital and creative channels
- Create brilliant relationships with all business divisions and support teams
- Manage change and updates: inform team members of any campaign status updates or changes to briefings or deadlines that may impact them, ensuring they are always working on the correct tasks and to the right deadlines
- Highly organised and diligent, able to work and lead within strict processes
- Able to work cross-functionally in a collaborative and effective manner
- Very strong communicator, written and verbal
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- A genuine desire to work within the pub and restaurant sector
- A self-starter with the desire to constantly learn, grow and be the best you can be
- Shares Greene King's values and wants to be part of them
- Creates a positive environment that supports others to be their best
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactive and forward thinking
- You genuinely care about people and build collaborative working relationships
- Loves what they do and bringing people on the journey with them
- Enjoys working in a process-driven way, but can adapt to change in a positively
- Takes initiative, and works easily with others, nurturing and building trusting relationships
- Natural ability to listen, persuade, lead and negotiate
- Experience in managing creative agency teams
- Agency style time planning and delivery
- Strong understanding of design processes
- You hold an open outlook and remain level-headed
- Good commercial decision-maker
- Strong manager of people, comfortable leading people without direct line management accountability
- You read situations quickly, spot potential problems and deal with them before they arise
- Can understand complex business processes and break them down into simple next steps
- Confident facilitator and stakeholder manager
- Experience with managing external/3rd party suppliers
- Strong campaign operations and scheduling experience
- Can hold stakeholders/agencies to deadlines and have difficult conversations when they are not met
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5318