Location: Burton on Trent
The Data Analyst represents the voice of the customer in Greene King by analysing and presenting customer feedback data.
They will link customer feedback scores and the accompanying verbatim with sales performance, to enable Greene King to identify investment opportunities to meet the needs of customers and improve overall customer experience.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on all sources of customer feedback
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards for use across the business
- Correlating feedback scores with commercial sales performance
- Identifying key drivers of Customer satisfaction and Sales and presenting these to the business
- Creating visually appealing reports and presentations and presenting findings to all levels of the business
- Experience of statistical analysis (essential)
- Previous experience using BI analysis / reporting tools (essential)
- Proficient in Excel (essential)
- Presentation skills (essential)
- NLP modelling (desired)
- Commercial awareness
- Innovative and the ability to think outside the box
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req4922