Business Intelligence Developer - Power BI
We operate an agile working policy so you can be based out of either of our offices 50% of the week and from home 50% too. Our offices are Burton or Bury St Edmunds.
The BI developers have a key role within the Strategic Finance function to support and enhance operational reporting as well as additional reporting and analytics for Greene Kings Transformation projects. The role will entail creating and updating existing reports using best practices and minimizing impact to performance. Initiating and maintaining a consistent theme and delivery method across all automated and custom reports. Preparing and maintaining report documentation, including business requirements, technical specification and user guides.
- Responsible for the creation of visually appealing and engaging dashboards, providing relevant information to help our key stakeholders to make informed decisions
Work with business users to understand all reporting and visualization requirements Excel skills are advantageous
Has a proven track record of delivering results and business benefits with enthusiasm and a positive 'can do' attitude
A highly motivated team player who demonstrates and encourages team centred behaviour for the end user
Support and administration of the PowerBI environment
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience with Power BI desktop and Mobile, developing reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards
2+ years designing reports using DAX
Must have expertise in advanced data calculations
PowerApps experience advantageous but not essential
Understand and work with Role level security and Active Directory
Ability to create tabular models that are in line with DWH standards
Some cloud experience is preferred but not essential
Strong communication, with ability to work directly with key users
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7440