Burton on Trent or Bury St Edmunds - 50% office-based, 50% home based
This is an exciting time to be a part of a newly formed team set up to support and deliver consistent reporting, governance and control across the managed estate. As a business analyst you will drive and embed a culture of continuous improvement and support the Senior Reporting Manager with implementing projects that will have long term benefits.
- Gather and analyse complex information, data and opinions from a range of sources (including people and documentation), assimilating this regarding how it relates to a business-need or process
- Review and document all key reporting processes to ensure good control and governance
- Identify areas to enhance and improve the effectiveness of existing processes and report automation
- Carry out Gap Analysis between new business requirements and existing capabilities
- Support the rolling out of internal training on reporting tools and methodologies to align ways of working
- Support implementation of key change projects to drive reporting efficiencies across the managed estate
- Be the key contact for BI and Managed Finance teams for process developments
- Provide support on reporting and analysis as required
- Confidence and energy to work in a fast, ever changing environment.
- Resilience under pressure being able to hold your own and make important decisions.
- Creative flair and resourcefulness, able to make changes that might challenge the status quo, perhaps because it hasn't been done before.
- Plan and prioritise own workload
Ways of Working
- Building close relationships with BI, IT and Finance Teams
- Working autonomously but staying connected through our vision and overall purpose and strategy
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6069