Brand Executive - Locals - 12 month contract
Firstly who are we?
We are the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and city-centre high streets across England, Wales and Scotland.
So what is it like to work here?
We work behind the scenes to guarantee the smooth operation of our pubs, restaurants, hotels and breweries. With around 44,000 people all across the UK who rely on us for guidance and support. Making sure we deliver this to a business as large and fast-paced as Greene King isn't always easy, but with the right attitude and an unyielding commitment to our customers, anything is possible.
We pull together to get things done and work hard to motivate and support each other to do well as one team. We believe in celebrating successes and recognising others for what we do, ask any one of our employees and they will say they are proud to be part of Greene King.
This role is integral in supporting the Brand Manager in the design, delivery and communication of the offer to the estate. In turn, this role plays a key part in driving the success of our Locals brand.
* Brand planning and the delivery of tactical projects and promotional activities from the annual Brand plan, within timeline, and evaluate and analyse all key learnings and performance reporting
* Drive internal PR, communication and engagement for the Brand and support in the development of an annual Brand plan that is capable of delivering profitable growth
* Monitor Brand performance against marketing/sales/profit targets and report upon Brand development and promotion activity
* Act as an ambassador for the Brand, understanding your Guest, their behaviour and key market trends is paramount and ensuring all marketing communications adhere to Brand guidelines
* Work with key agencies to develop plans in line with Brand objectives and manage/monitor plans and timings
* Basic understanding of all other Brands as flexibility will be required to support other Brand colleagues from time to time
Skills & Experience
* Ideally one year's experience in a client side Brand Marketing role.
* High level of passion for the Hospitality industry.
* Commercially aware and able to integrate company agenda into thinking
* Good communicator with ability to engage the business
* Forward thinking with strong planning & process skills
* Brand literate with a strong affinity for the Guest and their motivations
* Analytical ability to identify key issues and opportunities
* Team player - able to work well with internal (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, finance etc.) and external (e.g. agencies, logistics) teams
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
- Onsite parking
Greene King Locals
Reference Code req3314