Brand Development Manager
A great and rare opportunity to drive the Greene King brand forward for the future.
A rare opportunity has come up to help revolutionise a well-known pub and beer brand, Greene King. We are looking for someone with creative flair to drive the planning and delivery of ambitious marketing plans that support the development of the Greene King brand.
You will be expected to scope, design, deliver and evaluate a medium-term plan with the goal of creating and delivering compelling cross company activity, as well as growing the fame of the brand.
- The ongoing development of the brand to deliver best in market trading performance and a competitive offer that delivers growth expectation.
- To propose, scope, design, deliver an ambitious through the line programme of and all communication plans from the annual brand plan.
- Driving the brand ambition to become more relevant, inclusive and engaging to our communities by becoming a strong advocate for Greene King
- Brief and engage internal PR and communication for the brand.
- Effective use of trials and activity benefit to inform future plans.
- Understand the Guest, their behaviour and key market trends, using the insight to influence key decisions on brand development.
- Internal PR and communication for the brand.
- Monitor agency performance, manage agencies against agreed rate card and benchmark against others.
- Strong Brand/Marketing knowledge and experience, ideally gained within a Retail or FMCG environment
- Background in ATL campaign development, evaluation and agency relationship development essential
- Data rational with an excellent understanding of financial reporting and sales information and measuring the ROI for campaigns and initiatives.
- Background in PR, branding or experiential marketing would be useful
- Demonstrates an awareness of the wider business issues when making decisions.
- Integrated Working - Collaborates effectively across and outside the business with stakeholders to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
- Communication skills - Communicates and presents clearly and with confidence to gain commitment and support.
- Planning & Monitoring - Creates accurate plans and monitors these highlighting any areas of concern. Prioritises work in a clear and methodical manner.
- Flexibility - shows resilience and calmness and is able to deal with a range of accountabilities at any one time.
- Guest Centric - acts as a real guest champion focusing on putting the guest at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate and proactive.
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req6493