Affiliate and Media Partnerships Manager
Greene King is embarking on an exciting journey to transform its digital offering across all channels and touchpoints, ensuring a seamless experience however a customer interacts with the many faces of this business.
As part of the digital growth strategy for the business, the Affiliates Manager will report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and will be responsible for setting up and maintaining the affiliate program across the Greene King portfolio. This role has been created to support our divisions with the successful media partnerships of many different types that it needs to attract and acquire new customers. CPA-based affiliates are at the forefront of our strategy, alongside key mass-reach media partners.
This role can be based in London, or at our office in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
- To identify and quantify the role for affiliates and partners for Greene King, and develop and implement the right strategy to bring that to life
- Develop strong relationships with affiliates, networks and partnerships to help deliver this strategy
- To build and launch a program for Greene King that delivers quality web traffic, bookings and commercial impact
- Take responsibility for both always-on affiliate activity, and ad hoc one-to-one partnerships in support of brand strategy or tactical campaign activity
- To work closely with brand teams to educate them in the field of affiliates and media partnerships, understand their requirements, and lead on plans to maximise activity through comprehensive affiliate and partnership relationships
- To negotiate and manage profitable one-to-one partnerships with high-volume platforms and publishers
- Have the commercial skills to monitor and report on profitability of the affiliates program and identify opportunities
- Spend time out in trade to observe, learn and understand the brand's target audience and actively stay up-to-date with the latest trends and news
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software, and trends in digital marketing and affiliate marketing
- Suggest & implement new digital innovations to facilitate growth, presenting business cases for test and learn activations
- Explore commercial opportunities for driving forward our App, working alongside our product team
- Build strong relationships across digital media team to create an integrated approach to our communications
- Significant performance marketing experience
- Experience in setting up and managing an affiliates programme
- Demonstrable track record in negotiating media partnerships that drive measurable positive outcomes
- Experience operating at local level, stimulating footfall for retail or similar
- Successfully demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats - hands on execution, optimization, tactical planning, managing relationships with partners/affiliates
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content and asset production to maximize performance
- A strong communicator that can adapt for audiences of varying degrees of knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Willing to adapt to the changes and needs of the business and project context
- Proactive with strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Autonomous and confident making decisions and advising under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Shares Greene King's values and wants to be part of them
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Reference Code req7070