2nd Line Support Technician
Location - Burton or Bury based.
We have an exciting opportunity for an 2nd Line Support Technician to join our fast-paced Support Services team in Greene King. Predominantly based at one of our corporate offices, working within a team of 4, reporting into the 2nd Line Service Desk Team Leader.
- Deliver support for hardware including telephony and key applications used within the business
- Support builds and repair of hardware devices
- Utilise investigative lines of questioning in order to perform effective and informative troubleshooting activities
- Investigate root cause and identify volume problems in-line with ITIL processes, working with the TL to reduce/remove
- Ensure issues/requests are logged using the company incident logging software
- Active Directory Administration
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation
- Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Strong computer skills, including Office 365 Administration
- Strong trouble shooting skills for hardware and applications/software
- Service logging experience
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A team player, contributing to the success of the IT department
- Work in line with the Greene King values
Technical Expertise required
- ITIL Foundation Level
- At least 2-3 year customer service experience, both F2F and telephony.
- Competent in windows 10 operating system
- Strong skills in Office suite
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Company incentive plan and private medical insurance
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5039