Salary: 25,200.00 - 28,500.00
Brand: Farmhouse Inns
Location: Area 84 - Lead
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Manager at Area 84 - Lead
As with all Farmhouse Inns, it is a food-led operation offering a hearty breakfast, signature carvery and homemade cakes.
We are looking for an expererienced Kitchen Manager to lead the team here at the Ash Tree Farm.
We call it, "You are the WOW". You'll call it, "doing what you do best". The purpose of your role will be to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they look forward to returning to. You will also have a clear understanding of current food safety standards.
With a genuine passion for great food and customer service and an array of leadership skills, you'll have management experience in a fast-paced, high volume kitchen managing large teams. We're looking for someone who thrives on responsibility, naturally does a little bit more and has that unflappable enthusiasm that will inspire the team and deliver outstanding success. This would be a great step for you if you are comfortable in sites in excess of £25,000 turnover a week.
About the Benefits:
We want our customers to view their time in our pubs as 'time well spent'. We want you to think the same. In return for your hard work and dedication we will offer;
* An excellent salary and achievable bonus
* External qualification training available
* Custom built, high quality, spacious kitchens
* Support from Area Kitchen Champion
* A thorough induction giving you the tools and knowledge to make your time with Farmhouse Inns a success
* Excellent staff discount (33% across all Greene King managed pubs)
* Pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
Closing dates can be subject to change in line with business requirements so don't delay in applying for this excellent opportunity.
Ash Tree Farm
Reference Code req2362